Walkers Tours is a premiere Destination Management Company owned by Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerate John Keells Holdings PLC with five decades of experience in the FIT, GIT and MICE segments along with a large portfolio of Tour Operators spread globally.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Airport Representative. The selected candidate will report to the Head of Airport Operations.
The Airport Representative will be responsible for:
- Preparing pre-client arrival documentation such as Paging Boards, Welcome Packs and VISA Documents and usher all guests at their arrival
- Maintaining close relationships with all official sectors at the airport and maintaining detailed information of all facilities and services offered by Hotels & Resorts
- Coordinating with Hotels & Resorts to ensure guests are comfortable and looked after until the respective transfer or representative arrives
- Conducting daily quality checks on all chauffeur guides and guides to ensure superior service is always offered to guests
- Maintaining written reports of daily guest arrival and departure to monitor guest movement
- Attending to guest complaints and taking prompt action accordingly
The ideal candidate should possess:
- One-year experience in a similar role with a diploma in the field of Hospitality and Tourism
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (knowledge in any other language will be an added advantage)
- Knowledge on Microsoft office packages