You will be a distinguished members of our technical team that performs a diverse range of functions including the expansion and maintenance of state of art telecommunication network throughout the island, providing our valuable customers a high quality service at all times.
- G.C.E. (O.L) examination with six passes with credit passes in Sinhala/Tamil, English Language & Mathematics in one sitting, and 03 passes at the G.C.E. A/L in one sitting.
- A Higher Diploma in Telecommunication/Electronic/Communication /Computer/ Electrical equivalent to National Vocational Qualification 6 (NVQ6) or SLQF 4 or above from a University/Institute recognized by UGC Sri Lanka or any other government authorities.
- Registration at Engineering Council, Sri Lanka as an “Engineering Diplomate” in relevant field.
- Willing to work long hours, shift duties and the readiness to take up challenges under a continuously changing work environment.
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
- Only Male Applicant
- Upper age limit is 30 years as at application closing date
- Appointment will be on Contract Basis for two (02) years fixed term contract period.
- Ability to work on shift duties and long hours.
- The successful candidates would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standards.
- Vacancies are available both in and outside Colombo.
- Correspondence will only be with the shortlisted applicants.
Method of Application
Application should be sent via online using below link. Complete the online application on your own, submit with curriculum vitae including a recent photograph together with scan copies of birth, educational and other relevant certificates on or before 27th October 2022.
Applications without supporting documents will not be entertained and applications sent by post will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 2022.10.27