Technicians for CCTV Operations Monitoring (Male applicants only)
- 06 passes at the G.C.E. (O/L) exam including Sinhala/ Tamil and English Language and Mathematics and 03 credit passes in one sitting.
- Should have obtained Skilled Competence Certificate –NAITA in the relevant field equivalent to NVQ Level 4 (Telecommunication / Electrical / Power / Air Conditioning etc).
- Registration at Engineering Council, Sri Lanka as an “Engineering Technician”.
- Possess a valid driving license to drive minimum “B” vehicle class motor vehicles.
- Past experience in the field of CCTV Operations would be definite advantage.
- Male Applicant.
- Upper age limit is 35 years as at application closing date.
- Appointments will be on permanent basis to the Technician-A15 grade permanent cadre subject to one-year probation period.
- The successful candidates would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standards and other fringe benefits.
- Rewarding career progression.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by SLT HR.
- Vacancies are available both in and outside Colombo.
Method of Application
Application should be sent via online. Visit careers.slt.lk and complete the online application on your own, submit with curriculum vitae including a recent photograph together with scan copies of birth, educational and other relevant certificates before 01st April 2022.
Applications without supporting documents will not be entertained and applications sent by post will not be accepted.
Application attachments file size should not exceed 15 MB.
Sri Lanka Telecom PLC is an equal opportunity employer and any type of canvassing will be a disqualification.
Chief People Officer
Sri Lanka Telecom PLC
Sri Lanka Mobitel | Posted on: 04/01/2022