- Monitor the alarms in Transmission & IP Network domains using Operations Support System (OSS), Element Management Systems (EMS) and other network management tools
- Proactively identify any abnormal behaviors in Services and Network incidents.
- Investigate the incidents with diagnosis procedures using Remote Maintenance Terminals by executing necessary command
- In the event of remote rectification is possible, take necessary rectification actions to resolve the incident and minimize service and customer impact
- Correlate the findings with the alarms and observations in other domains to find the root cause of the incident
- Create Trouble Ticket (TT) and Work Orders (WO) within the given SLA to report and escalate the incident with diagnosis details
- Evaluate the possible service and customer impact during an incident based on alarms and performance data analysis.
- Immediate escalation to 2nd level Operation Support team and field support team (if site visit is required) during critical Network and Service Problems.
- Update SOC Shift Lead regarding the incident for necessary management and other stakeholder coordination
- Monitor the status of the incident and coordinate with involved parties in incident resolution process.
- After incident rectification, verify the services using the service and performance monitoring tools and close Trouble Tickets with relevant updates
- Verify the planned maintenance activities are obtained necessary approvals via Planned Maintenance Workflow system or email communication and escalate any nonconformities.
- Provide technical assistance during the planned activity execution
- Verify the service restoration after the planned maintenance activity and coordinate with other stakeholders during the verification process.
- Perform any Job-related assignments or other duties as and when required by supervisor(s) depending on the competencies identified/gained.
- Ideal candidate should have NVQ level 5/IVQ level 5 qualification / HNDE/NDT/NDES/Diploma in Technology (OUSL)/Advanced Diploma in Telecommunications Technology/Advanced Diploma in Constructive Technology/National Diploma in Engineering Technology etc.
- Communication skills, people management skills, knowledge of Telco industry would be added advantages
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 04/08/2022