- Responsible to achieve targeted Revenue, EBITA and ROI for the applicable product vertical through new customer acquisition, effective/innovative product development and optimizing
- Require to study and launch scalable business models to capture full market revenue potential and control and selectively engage in product/solution launch to optimise DAP resource consumption
- Ensure achieving Key deliverables and activities of relevant products which contribute to Enterprise revenue growth and quality of service
- Evaluating technical feasibilities, design optimizations and any other possible issues of product development
- Accountable for effectively engage with other functions/departments to establish appropriate designs and technology
- Lead the fulfillment and assurance activities to provide solutions of relevant Enterprise Products as Solutions of the Dialog Enterprise business.
- Ensure proper product positioning via appropriate USP and Strategically plan and successfully implement E2E new product launches
- Responsible to support customers using available resources prodcutivly in order to provide solutions on a range of enterprise products.
- Require to build and maintain strategic relationships with enterprise customers especially with CIOs to maintain divisional capabilities.
- Ensure team is provided with all required equipment and tools to perform the business tasks appropriately
- Enforce agreed SLAs with internal and external stakeholders that deliver continuous uninterrupted service with customer service excellence to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible to enable customer care and maintenance is easily accessible for customers
- Should possess a Degree in management /Engineering (Technical) /relevant professional qualification
- Experience in Product management/ Brand Management/Sector Management/Channel Management will be an added advantage
- Self-initiative and go getter
- Passionate about working with other businesses and partners to solve their specific challenges while putting customer trust and experience first
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- Ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including engineering, UX, legal, finance, sales and operations
- Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices (such as, Agile, etc.) and product management technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience presenting to management
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field would be an added advantage
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/15/2022