Four-year Degree in BSc Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology (Computer/Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronic/Information Engineering etc) from a University/Institute recognized by UGC – Sri Lanka and Institute of Engineers -Sri Lanka, equivalent to SLQF 6.
- Containerization, Docker experience, cloud native development.
- Knowledge on Wired/wireless communications, networking and transport protocols, service layers, message queues, and related technologies (WLAN, Bluetooth, Mesh, Cellular Technologies, Ethernet/IPv4/IPv6, UDP, TCP, RDP, SNMP, Modbus, MQTT, ZeroMQ, AMQP, OPC UA).
- Knowledge in wireless 4G, 5G network architecture and standards.
- Network automation, Network Virtualization, Containerized applications (docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in Network Services DNS, Email, WEB, FTP, Proxy.
- Experience in Virtualization KVM, VMWare, VirtualBox.
- Automation using Ansible/Puppet/Chef.
- Related certification in above technical competencies is a plus.
Soft Skills and Other Competencies
- Agile development methodologies and concepts including hands on with Jira, bitbucket and confluence.
- Solid computer and data analysis skills required.
- Portfolio, Program or Project Management experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, challenges status quo.
- Innovator; skilled in research processes; self-assured, self-starter.
- Strong initiative is a very important asset to this position.
- Proven leadership, mentor, and teambuilding skills, with the ability to build and foster relationships.
Method of Application
Application should be sent via online through below link. Complete the online application on your own, submit with curriculum vitae including a recent photograph together with scan copies of birth, educational and other relevant certificates on or before 08th August 2022.
Applications without supporting documents will not be entertained and applications sent by post will not be accepted.