Four-year Degree in BSc Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology (Computer/Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronic/Information Engineering etc) from a University/Institute recognized by UGC – Sri Lanka and Institute of Engineers -Sri Lanka, equivalent to SLQF 6.
- Model-Based Development and Design.
- Open source projects.
- SW Development life-cycle process & tools.
- SDK’s for programming HW Accelerators (GPU, VPU, FPGA).
- E2E solutions using Azure IoT/AWS Green Grass.
- Linux ARM/x86-based firmware and software.
- IoT/controller ARM/x86-based microcontroller development tools.
- Delivery, deployment and maintenance of production Linux IoT systems.
- Experience in design and build mechanical robot with instrumentation.
- Mechanical skills including manual/computer numerical control mills and computer aided design tools.
- Knowledge on Wired/wireless communications, networking and transport. protocols, service layers, message queues, and related technologies (NB-IOT, LoRaWAN, WLAN, Bluetooth, Mesh, Cellular Technologies, Ethernet/IPv4/IPv6, UDP, TCP, RDP, SNMP, Modbus, MQTT, ZeroMQ, AMQP, OPC UA).
- Digital Signal Processing and Transducer technologies e.g. Sensor and Actuator integration, Discovery, & Control, Analysis, and Low-latency Decision control loop approaches.
- Edge computing experiences e.g. Edge devices, gateways, base stations, and small cells targeting industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, smart cities, smart grids, and 5G.
- Creator of the Hardware Unit Design Specification (HUDS).
- HW and Integration test plan.
- Schematic creation, PCB placement, and PCB layout guidance.
- Support of FPGA and SW integration.
- Release of the PCB Assembly.
- Engineering support for the assembly and production test.
- Related certification in above technical competencies is a plus.
Soft Skills and Other Competencies
- Agile development methodologies and concepts including hands on with Jira, bitbucket and confluence.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills along with excellent presentation capabilities.
- Solid computer and data analysis skills required.
- Portfolio, Program or Project Management experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, challenges status quo.
Closing Date: 2022.08.05