- Responsible for the development of group technology processes and improvements in operation and business project planning /execution. Monitoring, recording and reporting of KPIs for key processes.
- Ensure group technology maintains Business continuity management (BCM) and ERM targets. Drive Cost Reduction (CRS) initiative across the group technology.
- To be responsible to smoothly execute annual business plan via SAP (Enterprise Recourse Planning tool) with the management ownership of SAP Project systems (PS) as the CTM (Core team member).
- Track and monitor KPIs for key strategic processes and conduct regular assessments to ensure the delivery of business results as set by the company.
- Drive the Cost reduction exercises across the group technology to ensure effective operation.
- Carryout process audits and to maintain up-to-date documents in Quality Management Systems.
- Ensure effective BCP implementation across group technology.
- Review Risk Register and ensure regular updates of the plan with changes in the group technology to track progress and achieve milestones.
- Provide the regular compliance of the risks, Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business continuity Planning (BCP) to the Enterprise Risk management (ERM) to ensure smooth operation for completion of projects.
- Implement systems to continuously monitor divisional performance and key horizontal processes in Technology portfolio and highlight any key deviations to senior management.
- Degree in Telecommunication/Finance from a recognized university
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar background
- Ideal candidate should have Computer literacy, communication skills, knowledge of telco industry, Knowledge of financial functions, and ERP systems knowledge
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/18/2022