Assistant Manager – Enterprise Channels and Partner Engagement
- Responsible for productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned strategic channel partner accounts.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Responsible to build up channel partner sales funnels to maximize the enterprise revenues.
- Coordinate with internal sales teams (core & emerging) based on the customer segments and drive the pre / post sales stages until closure of project.
- Achieve revenue growth in the assigned solutions / product vertical by end of each year and achieving monthly / quarterly / annual revenue and sales targets on each partner channel.
- Retention of the channel partners in order to ensure each partner assigned are satisfied with the engagement and business growth.
- Identifies enterprise trendsetter ideas through researches of industry and related events, publications and announcements.
- Should possess a MBA OR Degree in Telecommunications from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum 05 years of experience in partner development or ICT industry.
- Posses knowledge and exposure in Sales Planning, Business and Personal Productivity Enhancement, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market knowledge and ability to meet sales goals.
- Should possess excellent skills and expertise in Analytical, Time Management, Entrepreneurial, Leadership, Business Writing, Technical, Prospecting, Presentation and maintaining Professionalism.
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/15/2022