Executive – Quality Assurance – Eco Solutions Sector
- Maintaining and improving the Company’s existing quality procedures, specifications and standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and SA8000.
- Devising procedures to inspect quality issues of report & monitoring all operations that affect quality
- Developing Quality Assurance plans by conducting hazard analyzing & identifying critical control points and preventive measures
- Ensuring the quality inspection is being carried out effectively at each stage of the production process.
- Assuring the reliability consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Coordinating with production teams and giving immediate and accurate response to all quality related issues.
- Facilitating proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Monitoring the Quality Inspectors’ performance, train / develop and guide them to improve the quality levels within the manufacturing facility
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management or recognized QA Diploma from a reputed University/Institute or any other Quality Assurance qualification
- Proven work experience of 2 years in a similar capacity.
- Ability to conduct training on quality and productivity for the target groups
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach and Excellent numeric skills of data analysis/statistical methods
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Preference will be given who are from Ekala or around proximity
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in these challenging roles, please click Apply Now. Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Closing Date: 2022.08.28