SriLankan Airlines Ltd (SLA), the national carrier of Sri Lanka operates with a network of destinations throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Australia. The airlines has a strong presence in Maldives and Southern India. SriLankan is a member of the ‘oneworld’ alliance.
The incumbent will ensure operating finishing equipment and guillotine machine, produce high quality bound product.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out Four color jobs expeditiously saving finishing time hence ensuring expected quality and competitive price.
- Be responsible for finishing all the numbering jobs and supply to commercial stores.
- Operating the folding, spiral and laminating machines efficiently and speedily in order to produce a quality, finished product.
- Supply requested day-to-day flight menus to the catering Department.
- Be responsible for maintaining accurate stock levels with finishing stock items to ensure avoid nil stock levels.
- Operate guillotine machine and supply materials to production flow and finished items prepare for delivery.
6 passes at GCE O/L in one sitting and a Pass for English & Mathematics and successful completion of Book Binding and Finishing Course at SLIOP /recognized printing institute with 5 years of experience at a recognized printing establishment in the Post press area.
Be a SriLankan Citizen.
The upper age limit should be 32 years as 19th September 2023.
Employment will be offered on fixed term contract.
Influencing will be a reflection of unsuitability.
We are an equal opportunity Organization.
Please note that we will correspond with you within a month of closing the advertisement in the event your application is shortlisted for consideration.
Closing Date: 2023/09/19