SriLankan Airlines Ltd (SLA), the national carrier of Sri Lanka operates with a network of destinations throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Australia. The airlines has a strong presence in Maldives and Southern India. SriLankan is a member of the ‘oneworld’ alliance.
Efficient and Proper operation and technical supervision of Offset printing machines to ensure high quality printing jobs
Key responsibilities will include:
- Operate feeder settings, damping & former roller settings, measuring color values in densitometer to process required output with accuracy.
- Carry out four color jobs expeditiously saving machine time whilst ensuring expected quality and competitive price
- Be responsible for weekly machine service, maintain correct P.H value for effective functioning of the machine.
- Be responsible for maintenance of accurate stock levels in keeping with existing machine capacity.
- Undertake film planning and preparation of printing plates saving time and expenses.
- Supply correct machine impression for any color jobs within the requested time frame.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely insertion and supply of menus to aircrafts when the service is required.
6 passes at GCE O/L including a pass for Mathematics with 4 Credits in one sitting and a Credit for English and successful completion of Offset- Sheet-fed Litho Press Operation at SLIOP/Recognized printing institute with 5 years of relevant experience at a recognized printing establishment in the Press area.
The upper age limit should be 45 years as of 19th September 2023
Be a SriLankan Citizen.
Employment will be offered on fixed term contract.
Influencing will be a reflection of unsuitability.
We are an equal opportunity organization.
Please note that we will correspond with you within a month of closing the advertisement in the event your application is shortlisted for consideration.
Closing Date: 2023/09/19