Technicians are mainly responsible in install, maintain and repair electronic communications equipment in telecommunication networks and internet supply systems. Examine telecommunications equipment and systems to find and repair faults.
- 06 passes at the G.C.E. (O/L) exam including Sinhala/ Tamil and English Language and Mathematics and 03 credit passes in one sitting
- Should have obtained Skilled Competence Certificate –NAITA in the relevant field equivalent to NVQ Level 4 (Telecommunication / Electrical /Electronic/ ICT/Power / Air Conditioning etc).
- Registration at Engineering Council, Sri Lanka as an “Engineering Technician”
- Possess a valid driving license to drive minimum “B” vehicle class motor vehicles.
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
- Only Male Applicant
- Upper age limit is 35 years as at application closing date.
- Appointment will be on Contract Basis for two (02) years fixed term contract period.
- The successful candidates would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standards.
- Vacancies are available both in and outside Colombo.
- Correspondence will only be with the shortlisted applicants.
Method of Application
Application should be sent via online using below link. Complete the online application on your own, submit with curriculum vitae including a recent photograph together with scan copies of birth, educational and other relevant certificates on or before 27th October 2022.
Applications without supporting documents will not be entertained and applications sent by post will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 2022.10.27