Four-year Degree in BSc Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology (Computer/Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronic/Information Engineering etc) from a University/Institute recognized by UGC – Sri Lanka and Institute of Engineers -Sri Lanka, equivalent to SLQF 6.
- SW Development life-cycle process & tools.
- Knowledge on platform container system such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) i.e. Jenkins, GIT, Travis-CI.
- Knowledge of streaming technologies.
- Knowledge of design and deployment of a Data Lake.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools.
- Experience in Design Thinking or human-centered methods to identify and creatively solve customer needs, through a holistic understanding of customer s problem area.
- Knowledgeable in leveraging multiple data transit protocols and technologies (MQTT, Rest API, JDBC, etc).
- Knowledge of noSQL databases.
- Knowledge of R programming and/or Python.
- Related certification in above technical competencies is a plus.
Soft Skills and Other Competencies
- Agile development methodologies and concepts including hands on with Jira, bitbucket and confluence.
- Solid computer and data analysis skills required.
- Portfolio, Program or Project Management experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, challenges status quo.
- Innovator; skilled in research processes; self-assured, self-starter.
- Strong initiative is a very important asset to this position.
- Proven leadership, mentor, and teambuilding skills, with the ability to build and foster relationships.
- Full stack development skills.
- DevOps experience with Docker and deploying in the cloud.
Method of Application
Application should be sent via online through below link. Complete the online application on your own, submit with curriculum vitae including a recent photograph together with scan copies of birth, educational and other relevant certificates on or before 08th August 2022.
Applications without supporting documents will not be entertained and applications sent by post will not be accepted.