Software Developer – Full Stack Developer (Backend Emphasis) and Data Science
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, information technology, physics, statistics, or related area.
- SW Development life-cycle process & tools.
- Knowledge on platform container system such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) i.e. Jenkins, GIT, Travis-CI.
- Bring cutting-edge research to the real world and help build a platform for the next generation of cryptocurrency applications.
- Understanding of blockchain development on the Ethereum Network .
- Blockchain programing and smart contract development experience on one or more major platforms i.e. Ethereum, Hyperledger,
- Experience in solidity and web3 projects ranging from NFT experiences, play to earn games with GameFi, metaverses, and membership platforms with token omics.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools, like Apache Presto, Hive, Azure Data Lake Analytics, AWS Athena, Zeppelin.
- Understanding of blockchain technology, especially Ethereum.
- Blockchain / smart contract development: Solidity / Ethereum, Web3.js or Ethers.js library.
- DevOps experience with Docker and deploying in the cloud.
- Experience in deploying blockchain infrastructure.
- Agile development methodologies and concepts including hands on with Jira, bitbucket and confluence.
- Experience with C# using .NET Framework, Visual Studio and SQL Server.
- Experience with the design and implementation of data integration solutions.
- Working experience in DBMS – MySQL, SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle.
- Experience with API design and implementation.
- Related certification in above technical competencies is a plus.
Soft Skills and Other Competencies
- Agile development methodologies and concepts including handson with Jira, bitbucket and confluence.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills along with excellent presentation capabilities.
- Solid computer and data analysis skills required.
- Portfolio, Program or Project Management experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, challenges status quo.
- Innovator; skilled in research processes; self-assured, self-starter.
- Strong initiative is a very important asset to this position.
- Proven leadership, mentor, and teambuilding skills, with the ability to build and foster relationships.
Method of Application
Application should be sent via online through below link. Complete the online application on your own, submit with curriculum vitae including a recent photograph together with scan copies of birth, educational and other relevant certificates on or before 08th August 2022.
Applications without supporting documents will not be entertained and applications sent by post will not be accepted.