Regional Security Officer (Contract Basis) for the Northern, North Central & Eastern Provinces.
- Main duties and responsibilities
- Execute security plans, protocols, and procedures to ensure the security of all personnel and physical assets of the Company.
- Supervise deployment and employment of all security personnel in the area.
- Resolve all security related issues as and when they occur.
- Conduct periodic security & safety audits and investigations into losses and other security incidents relating to SLT.
- Gathering intelligence, analyzing threats, and implementing preventive measures.
- Retired commissioned (male) middle grade officer of Armed Forces.
- Should be willing to base himself in Trincomalee or any location specified later.
- Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills enabling working with multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge about industrial security framework.
- Male applicant.
- Upper age limit is 45 years as at application closing date.
- Appointments will be on Contract Basis for one year fixed term contract period.
- The successful candidates would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standards.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by SLT HR.
Method of Application
Application should be sent via online through below link. Complete the online application on your own, submit with curriculum vitae including a recent photograph together with scan copies of birth, educational and other relevant certificates on or before 05th August 2022.
Applications without supporting documents will not be entertained and applications sent by post will not be accepted.