Project Manager – MAS Twinery
As a Technology Project Manager, you would need to:
- Work independently under broad direction, overseeing mid to large size projects.
- Manage and execute projects across the full life cycle.
- Be competent in all project management knowledge areas including but not limited to scope, time, cost, quality, risk, communications & stakeholder management.
- Navigate through challenging situations; manages, motivates and drive tech and commercial teams and accountable for assigned team delivery.
- Understand team challenges and seek support from disciplines/ other teams / leaders or even external parties to make the project a success.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans and manage deliverables.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering
- Experienced in project management and tech savvy
MAS Holdings | Posted On: 03/11/2022