- Engage in new product development from initial conceptualization up to commercialization
- Ensure new product developed meet legal & regulatory requirements in all markets served
- Involve in product and process improvements
- Work closely with staff from Marketing, Production, and Engineering departments as well as from other disciplines for cross functional team based projects
- Process improvements and troubleshooting activities for plant runs in new products
- Cost reduction initiatives for the existing product based on the requirement
- BSc in Chemistry/Polymer Science and Technology/Material Science
- Post graduate qualification in Polymer Science and Technology will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in similar working environment
- Exposure to latex dipped products industry would be a definite advantage
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong results orientation
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now. The closing date for applications will be 05th April 2022.
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dipped Products PLC | Closing Date: 04/05/2022