We are searching for a dynamic and an energetic individual to join Stretchline Covering plant as Manager – Operations. The ideal candidate should be a team player with proven people skills, effective communication skills, analytical thinking and thriving for excellence and quality. The position is available at Covering plant of Stretchline (Pvt) Ltd which is a member of the MAS Group of companies, and the company is situated in Biyagama. Stretchline Covering manufactures and supplies one of the leading brands of Covered Elastomeric Yarn in the world to renowned retailers such as Nike, lululemon, Patagonia etc.
- Oversee that all business teams adhere to the set policies, procedures and criteria in order to comply with legal and customer standards.
- Lead, direct, develop and motivate staff at all levels in order to achieve and continuously improve the organizational performance as well as promoting and enhancing employer-employee relationships.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Customers (internal and external) and suppliers by providing them with an efficient service in order to facilitate business performance.
- Develop and implement Divisional projects at the business unit, oversee organizational/ departmental restructuring processes in order to continuously improve standards and performance levels within the organization.
- Understand key trends and developments in the industry, encourage innovation, acquire suitable cutting-edge technology in order to retain competitive advantage in a changing business environment.
- Oversee internal processes and policies within the organization and department operations as well as take necessary action to protect Customers Intellectual Property Rights, Customers’ brand identity in order to facilitate proper brand protection.
- Design, develop and implement strategies/ policies in order to drive ‘Customer Centric’ focus.
- Oversee and check the annual budget and business plan preparation process in order to monitor budgets and budgeted earnings achieved.
- Work effectively together with customer-based value streams within MAS consisting of all the relevant teams committing towards the achievement of common KPIs for the Value Stream as a whole.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent professional qualifications in Engineering, Sciences or related
- Possessing a postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage
- 12 years of relevant industrial experience with at least 6 years in a managerial capacity in a textile/apparel manufacturing environment. (including Dyeing)
MAS Holdings | Posted On: Apply Now