HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel-related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality and service, to provide hassle free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
EXECUTIVE – PROCUREMENT
- Maintain the inventory at an optimum level in order to reduce the operating cost by liaising with the stores function.
- Ensure the negotiation with relevant suppliers are productive and support the Project by obtaining the best prices.
- Deliver good quality goods to the site and ensure their timely delivery to support the smooth flow of the Construction Projects.
- Liaise with parties such as Project Managers, Engineers, Technical officers, Stores officers, etc to provide the optimum service by procuring the top quality goods on time.
- Ensure that the department is operating within the budget by obtaining proper approvals and preparing evaluations.
- Diploma or Certificate in Procurement or a Technical(Mechanical/Electrical) Qualification.
- 2 years of work experience in the Construction Field is preferred.
- Working experience in an ERP System (SAP is preferred) and Microsoft Office package.
- A minimum of 2 passes at GCE A/L and 6 passes at GCE O/L with “C” pass for English and Maths
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance-driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer