Puritas (Private) Limited
Puritas (Pvt) Ltd is a member of the world of Hayley’s and a fully owned subsidiary of Haycarb PLC, specializing in water and waste water purification in Sri Lanka, Maldives, Thailand, Indonesia and Myanmar. The company is engaged in the provision of custom-designed water and wastewater purification systems, community and municipal scale water supply and sewerage projects, water and wastewater consultation and customized operation and maintenance contracts in the same capacity.
As an organization passionate about achievement and rapid expansion, we are looking forward to receiving applications from suitable candidates for our project management team.
Assistant Manager – Project Engineering
The Candidate is expected to;
- Provides leadership to technical and engineering resources to meet project deadlines and contractual obligations facilitate communication between team members and collaborate to drive project initiatives and ensure project objectives are consistently met.
- Responsible for engineering design and demonstrating the technical lead for the project implementation and operations while accepting the project delivery responsibilities with leadership
- Be thorough in knowledge and have hands-on experience in procurement of works, project implementation, be converse in quality control, quality assurance, cost engineering, project management and deliverables
- Support pre-contract works such as developing conceptual designs, equipment selection, and budgeting and providing essential inputs to the proposals team
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both external and internal, to fulfill contractual obligations and submissions
- Based in Head Office, seamlessly integrate and work efficiently while traveling regularly and liaise with Clients, Consultants, Internal teams and regulatory authorities to yield optimum output
- BSc Degree specialized in Chemical & Process/ Environmental/ Mechanical Engineering
- Good command of English, MS Office and contractual writing
- Ability to work independently and in teams meeting deadlines
- A proven track record and a minimum of 8 years of specific experience in the design and construction of Water and Wastewater treatment plants and schemes is prerequisite
Please forward your CV indicating the position applied in the subject line of the email within 07 days to [email protected]. Further correspondence regarding the above will be maintained mainly via emails. The pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance-driven.
Closing Date: 2022.06.27