The scope of work would involve the overall responsibility of managing multiple large-scale MEP projects specifically Electrical, Fire, Plumbing & HVAC and achieving the budgeted bottom line. Candidate is assisting the General Manager to ensure that day to day business operations run smoothly and responsible for projects progress, management of Suppliers/Sub Contractors/Service agreements, project cash flow, maintaining GP margin, initiating value Engineering while guiding the assigned teams.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- A proven track records in large scale project management, with the exposure in Building Service Engineering (Operational and Administrative etc…) and Project Management
- A total of 15 – 18 years experience in the industry and minimum of 08 years’ in Senior Management positions
- Exposure to project top line, contribution, WIP & cash flow management
- Working knowledge of MS Project
- Ability to identify and manage risks and issues for all phases of project delivery and strong negotiation skills
- Good understanding in Quality, Health & Safety procedures is essential
- Possess adequate verbal and written communication skills in English, with ability to communicate confidently with different stakeholders
- Ability to contribute with Leadership and Managerial skills, towards the work of the organization
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply by clicking Apply Now or mail to [email protected] indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits for the above position will be competitive & the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email: [email protected]
Hayleys Fentons Limited | Closing Date: 04/07/2022