Senior Garment Technologist (Nirmaana, Katunayake)
Being in the business for over 17 years, MAS Active is a prestigious establishment in Sri Lanka focusing on Activewear, Athleisure, Performance wear and Men’s essentials.
- Liaise with the Customer/ Merchandiser in the event measurement adjustments/ feasibility of the sample construction is required and prepare base patterns for the designated category, whilst coordinating with CAD/ CAM to obtain relevant markers whilst forwarding the main material and trim consumption to the merchandising team for customer approval, in order to order fabric in a timely manner
- Prepare patterns and markers for R&D (Research & Development) samples and evaluate same together with the team leader in order to ensure that the proto sample is accurate prior to the Customer sample
- Prepare Virtual Samples depending on customer requirements whilst analyzing the fit virtually (Speck changers, art work changers other editing) in an accurate and timely manner
- Conduct development meetings in order to decide on samples which are to be developed, trims to be utilized whilst arriving at technical/ construction decisions based on the sample sketches along with the Technical Manager, dispatching placement boards in a timely manner to the relevant printer in order to facilitate on time production
- Contribute to the implementation and sustenance of Lean initiatives whilst driving Lean objectives to achieve the set KPIs and ensuring individual KPIs meet to the required standards
Closing Date: 2023/11/21