We are on the lookout for a dynamic and passionate individual to join the Chief Operations Officer’s core team at MAS Capital (Pvt) Ltd, as Senior Executive – Strategic Transformation. This role will encompass elements of business analysis, meeting coordination, business connectivity to support the COO and Transformation Office to stay current, maintain visibility across all group functions. He/she will be expected to perform Project Management & Co-ordination, Assist with Strategy assisting with strategy formulation and deployment across MAS across the MAS Group and its divisions effectively and efficiently.
- Analyse relevant information and conduct research as necessary in line with the needs of the COO and Transformation Office, prepare reports accurately in a timely manner with sourcing reference on the information provided to support the senior management decision-making process.
- Plan and coordinate meetings, prioritize agenda items, prepare and distribute minutes, follow up action points to ensure all issues/points are raised and resolved in time.
- Liaise with relevant touchpoints within the MAS Group and externally to support the COO’s Office.
- Assist with strategy formulation while taking ownership of deployment in line with the MAS 2025 strategy through tools, forums, and facilitation programmes.
- Monitor and track strategy implementation initiatives, call out potential problems and bottlenecks while identifying opportunities for improvement by leveraging internal or external resources
- Perform project management duties for projects under purview and coordination activities effectively through timely implementation, diligently maintaining trackers/dashboards of project portfolio, critical actions, and dates.
- Preparing high-level KPIs, track and monitoring progress while generating periodic ad hoc reports/presentations on projects for Board circulation or other purposes.
- Work closely with project teams, arrange/coordinate meetings as necessary, record minutes, prepare action plans and follow up as required.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role and be ready to travel as and when requested by the management.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Degree/Higher in Business Management and/or Professional Qualification (Including CIMA/CIM/ACCA).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role with corporate business exposure and/or professional qualification in Project Management.
- Key analytical skills to enable effective decision making (Exposure to Power BI would be an added advantage).
- A team player with strong communication skills, report writing and able to create and deliver excellent presentations.
- A good negotiator and influencer with attention to detail and diligence in whatever task is assigned.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and work with multiple stakeholders across the MAS Group.
MAS Holdings | Posted On: 03/08/2022