Senior Executive – Group Taxation
MAS is an innovation driven company founded on a perfect blend of daring and visionary thinking – being one of Asia’s largest manufacturers of intimate apparel and sportswear. Performance wear and swimwear.
Embark on a journey of change with MAS, by joining the MAS Capital team as Senior Executive – Group Taxation Custodian for Group transfer pricing master and cluster policies, facilitating transfer price models for clusters and ensuring transfer pricing compliances and documentation at a Group level.
- Custodian for Group transfer pricing master and cluster policies and facilitating transfer price models for clusters.
- Monitor and maintain the Group transfer pricing model to be adopted across the Group
- Facilitating the group inter-company transfer pricing model.
- Governance model for Transfer pricing where all inter-company transactions are in compliance with transfer pricing legislation
- Conduct/facilitate periodic transfer pricing monitoring across all clusters.
- Ensure transfer pricing documentation is in place and that all TP compliances are met across the Group.
- Ensure all new transactions and structures across the Group are TP aligned through conducting new TP studies and implementing the same.
- Ensuring inter-company agreements are in place for all related party transactions.
- Ensure the Global TP filings, CbCR and Master file, are prepared and filed across all applicable jurisdictions.
- Identify suitable opportunities to provide guidance to the group on key direct and indirect taxation issues from both an international and local perspective.
- Assist the tax manager in facilitating the set-up of new structures and operations from a tax perspective, both locally and on an international level.
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group
- Liaise with consultants locally and internationally.
- Review of inter-company and external party agreements MAS enters into from a tax and transfer pricing perspective
Qualifications, Experience, Skill and Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Proven work experience in the field of taxation, with a minimum three years’ experience in tax related finance.
- Qualified/ Part qualified in ICASL/ CIMA or ACCA.
- Strong command of the English language
Closing Date: 2023/11/26