(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
Inculcate a data driven culture through data driven decision making and data solutions by understanding business needs in the organization to impact the current productivity and efficiency indicators of the business operation. Proposing appropriate data structures by consulting the in-house team of data architects and driving the implementation of the same in the business divisions. Driving and coaching the business divisions towards fact-based decisions making with sustainable data structures that are made available at the division.
- Responsible for Kreeda’s Talent Analytics at all Plants and Support Services
- Creating comprehensive high impact data products (data capture, storage, and visualization) including advanced and predictive analytics in a timely and effective manner.
- Take initiative to improve strategies for data capture and storage thereby ensuring the continuous improvement of the existing framework and data products.
- Communicate the findings on Analytics insights to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artefacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis to identify business opportunities and actions thereby improving productivity/efficiency.
- Act as the domain expert for Analytics and Data Science by displaying a good knowledge on Data science and the business process to enable a data driven culture.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the group to promote data governance and stewardship whilst improving overall strategic and operational performance thereby ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
- Plan out and support Factories to ensure uniform data product dissemination, adoption and usage.
- Develop and deliver compelling presentations, proof of concepts, discussions to drive awareness, to ensure adoption of tech solutions.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Degree/ professional in relevant field with a minimum of 3 – 4 years of relevant work experience in a similar capacity
- Prior experience using Power BI or similar tool for data visualization with knowledge on data capturing mechanisms, data quality and storage
- Excellent Coordination skills and Analytical skills
- Sound Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Services in an added benefit
MAS Holdings | Closing Date: Apply Now