SENIOR EXECUTIVE – BUSINESS ANALYST (NAWALA)
We are in the lookout for a dynamic and energetic individual to join the team. You are responsible to build a strategic link between the capabilities and the business objectives by contributing to profitability and controlling cost whilst recognizing opportunities and rapidly changing with customer and business requirement.
- Participate in the budgeting process, obtain relevant information and finalize the budgets in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly reports on budgets, KPI charts for each department in order to monitor and compare, customer complaints register and also prepare ad hoc reports on business performance and customer analysis.
- Coordinate with the MOS team to foster a MOS culture and monitor all process improvements.
- Facilitate the preparation of Hoshin Kanri, support the formulation of KPIs and A3s to ensure a timely achievement of the overall business objectives.
- Attend meeting with the Heads of Departments and identify variances and agree on necessary actions to be implemented.
- Facilitate visits made by customers, analyze the behavior of each customer and attend to their needs.
- Prepare strategic business presentations and reports at the meeting.
- Degree in Finance or relevant field
- 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge in general Computer Based Tools & Aides
- Knowledge in global Trends/ Competitive Environment/ Market Prices & Market Intelligence.
Closing Date: 2023/11/21