Merchandiser – Development
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to join the Merchandising team at Linea Intimo. You will be responsible for carrying out all related activities from the style receipt to the development of the fit samples, coordinating with relevant parties to meet customer requirements and achieve business objectives through maximizing sales revenue with high service level and customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer expectations by catering to their specific development requirements, enabling the process of commercialisation with pricing and relevant terms/ conditions, thereby ensuring customer retention and growth.
- Effectively manage the customer development calendar to meet internal/external deadlines and requirements and work on New Development projects for business growth whilst maintaining cordial relationships with all the internal stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate data entry for costing/product, share information with all relevant internal stakeholders and facilitate decision-making with regular reporting to sustain the business.
- Coordinate the SAMM sample development process and participate in development meetings whilst sourcing fabric and other raw materials based on the customer’s request to ensure samples/prototypes are completed and delivered on time.
- Support the Salesman Sample process by promptly and accurately updating relevant information in the system to facilitate the practical completion of samples.
- Contribute to implementing and sustaining Lean Initiatives while driving Lean Objectives to achieve set KPIs.
- Degree in a relevant field or an equivalent professional qualification
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date: 2023/11/21