At MAS, we are committed to leading and inspiring sustainable, systemic change, within our business, among our customers, people, communities, and across the planet. That’s why we are looking for a leader to change the game and drive our sustainability strategy, the MAS Plan for Change as the Head of Sustainable Business.
- Lead and provide strategic direction to the product, social, and environmental sustainability initiatives of MAS.
- Develop sustainable product strategies for key customers to achieve the Group’s sustainable product revenue targets.
- Drive regular internal and external communication, highlighting the MAS Plan for Change initiatives, recognizing and celebrating progress and achievements among key stakeholders.
- Develop partnerships with customers, supply chain, and others to initiate and scale projects through collaboration.
- Represent MAS globally at thought leadership forums, positioning the company as a globally recognized leader in sustainability.
- Create a culture of sustainability, facilitating new opportunities, and driving best practices in line with legislation, trends, and opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10 years of work experience in a related role
- 5 years experience interacting with customers in a B2B business
- A strong communicator with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders both within and outside of the MAS ecosystem.
- A strong advocate for a more sustainable world.
MAS Holdings | Closing Date: Apply Now