Executive Lab and Inspection (MAS Intimates – Unichela, Biyagama)
Over the last three and a half decades – MAS Intimates has differentiated itself in the global fashion industry through its innovation mindset, strong technical competency, and sustainability initiative. We are on the lookout for a dynamic and an energetic individual to join the MAS Flex team as a Fabric Technologist (Executive Work Level). This role would enable you to source /develop raw materials and colors aligning with technical/aesthetic requirements in a timely manner, whilst adhering to customer/MAS performance protocols to enable smooth execution of bulk production.
- Source and counter source raw materials to meet technical /aesthetic requirements of the product whilst considering supplier capability, price, delivery & minimum order levels & offer RM collections to customer in a presentable manner with the consultation / guidance of superiors if required.
- Develop / counter develop & re-engineer raw materials to meet customer expectations & to support the business, whilst adhering to customer performance protocol with the consultation / guidance of superiors if required.
- Develop & follow up on all embellishments, raw material conversions, complying with the customer / product requirements & standards.
- Conduct raw material testing related to Moulding, bonding & other different technologies related to product development process to check bulk feasibility & risk assessment.
- Conduct, follow- up & assessment of all relevant test results of raw materials & products, adhering to customer requirement/critical path and finalize agreed levels for any deviation / disputes with relevant parties.
- Execution of color development process of the styles adhering to stipulated SOP, meeting customer expectations, standards, and critical path.
- Update and upload necessary technical documents to customer/MAS systems and portals in an accurate and timely manner.
- Facilitate development information transformation process to manufacturing plants with the proper handover of color / fabric technical packs & attending meetings with plants when required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- B.sc Degree in Textile Engineering /other relevant Diploma in Textile engineering or relevant area.
- 02 years’ experience Effective communication skills and soft skills.
- Product knowledge & color viewing experience will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 2023/11/21