· Identifying and coordinating with suppliers for all purchasing requirements.
· Creating and managing purchase orders, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of all products.
· Coordinating with customers to plan on time deliveries whilst ensuring product quality.
· Coordination of all deliveries, delivery vehicles and staff.
· Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
· Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
· Maintain and update all records related to purchasing and delivery and other relevant information.
· Collaborate with other departments to align procurement with business objectives.
· Provide regular report on procurement KIPs and cost savings.
Qualification and Experience:
· Ideal candidate would possess a Degree in Mathematics or Supply chain from a recognized institute with a 1-2 years of experience in similar capacity.
· Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Team Work will be considered.
· Sound knowledge in procurement process.
Closing Date: 2023/11/30