EXECUTIVE – DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION (FUTURE PROOFING)
We are on the look out for a dynamic and an energetic individual to join the Future Proofing Team as an Executive – Digital Transformation (Executive Work Level). This role requires you to support digital offence and product creation pillar by implementing digital initiatives across MAS Intimates with the objective of critically analyzing business models and customer/ consumer trends whilst demonstrating the ability to implement the best digital tools in order to strategically secure MAS’s position as a leader in the global market.
· Together with Senior Management and Marketing heads Support in implementing the digital product creation strategies to ensure viable digital platforms and solutions are derived to meet set objectives.
· Support the Digital Product Creation pillar at MAS Intimates by; developing and implementing Business Models by working with Marketing heads and customers within the Intimates portfolio whilst also exploring available technologies that enable the division to have a competitive edge in ensuring achievement of set objectives.
· Together with sound digital and business acumen challenge the status quo and support the development of a culture that is passionate, innovative and data driven to ensure seamless decisions making and operational excellence.
· Explore and develop business models whilst supporting the achievement of the below set accountabilities to ensure win-win solutions are attained for both the customer and MAS Intimates. (Utilise real time information and Critically Analyse current platforms used by the customer/ Present MAS Intimates digital business model capabilities to selected customers with the intent to establish interest and onboard new customers/ Scope and validate solutions in collaboration with cross functional teams/ Work in collaboration with marketing heads and the customers to understand and ensure optimization of current processes/ Engage with central leads of digital offense initiatives at MHOLD, MCAP/ Convince internal and external stakeholder on the benefit of solutions derived/ Roll out digital business models for Intimates Launch, pilot and commercialize data analytics projects for the customer interface & Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times.
· Support the team by regularly engaging with customers / brands on digital offense initiatives to understand customer interface needs, interests and opportunities for further exploration thus ensuring business models/ solutions generated meet set objectives.
· Together with Management and senior leads, Network and connect business teams with required technology / processes and solutions to support business teams to engage with brands on digital initiatives.
· Be proactive and support in analysing digital tools/ technologies in the global market and ensure the most appropriate tool is applied to add value and support the division in achieving set objectives.
· Oversee and onboard brands to utilize Virtual Prototyping and related adjacencies by collaborating with customer interface teams and technical teams.
· Be diligent and adherence to new/ existing processes related to digital initiatives in scope to ensure teams are aligned to achieve set aspirations.
· Ensure adherence of department SOPs within different work streams and technology pillars in order to effectively and efficiently achieve set objectives.
· Work on multiple project/ assigned initiatives whilst offering support, technical guidance and sharing of best practices among others enhancing knowhow and efficiency within the pillar.
· Provide support to cross functional teams by analysing and identifying the best platforms/ solutions to ensure all those in the value stream are aligned and equipped to meet current/ future business objectives
· Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree in Data science / Statistics / Business & Economics or any other relevant field
· 1-2 years of relevant work experience in similar capacity
· Ability to critically analyze.
· Passion for excellence and drive to achieve business agility
· Role requires proven leadership abilities, technical skills, and the ability to make critical decisions within a short period of time
· Ability to draw connectivity and challenge current processes. Ability to manage cross functional teams vertically (up and down) is important
MAS Holdings | Posted On: 03/08/2022