Executive – Consumption
Over the last three and a half decades – MAS Intimates has differentiated itself in the global fashion industry through its innovation mindset, strong technical competency, and sustainability initiative.
Embark on a journey of change with MAS, by joining the MAS Intimates, Ratmalana team as Executive – Consumption to ensuring that the consumption function in the respective account/s aligned to the business requirements, submitting costed RM Consumption in a competitive, timely and accurate manner to meet customers target price points, whilst generating RM Consumption savings via method & process improvements to retain earnings and ensuring manufacturing feasibility of methods and processes, submission of RM Consumption for Ordering and manufacturing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attending to initial tech pack meeting on receipt of enquiries from customers and / or information received through development engagements and ensuring activities mentioned below are carried out, providing relevant information to the development merchants to calculate the Product FOB prices.
- Ensure most effective & production feasible RM consumption are proposed (All RM – Fabric, Elastic, Lace, Trims)
- Preparation of accurate RM Consumption on time considering customer design language, cutting machinery, chassis, product capability and other limitations
- Making Markers using Gerber Accumark for costing and Shape shifter for bulk consumption optimization.
- Utilize systems (PLM) and adherence to established SOPs and Processes
- Following given guidelines to justify costs and retain profitability in FBC (Fact Based Costing) initiatives and document preparation for the same.
- Offering competitive costed RM consumption to satisfy customer in terms of RM value. Applying methods & process innovation to reduce costs & improve productivity to retain higher earnings / profits & continuous improvement. Prepare ROI and Payback data to justify the same with the support of the supervisors as an when needed.
- Provide optimized and accurate RM Consumption values at integration (FI) stage according to integration constructions. Attend and resolve plant concerns at integration whilst proving / justifying the given methods and process. Ensure all concerns are addressed prior to TP & PP for streamlined production start. with the intervention of supervisor whenever require
- Provide final RM Consumption values as per final sewing construction for requested styles accurately and in a timely manner in the Tech Pack issued to the plants with the intervention of supervisor whenever required.
- Provide cutting specifications for one or more customer category and provide feedback/ improvements related to cutting SOPs to ensure seamless bulk production of styles in demand with the intervention of supervisor whenever required
- Coordinate with manufacturing facilities to obtain RM Consumption feedback to verify the Tech Pack Consumption vs Actual Production Consumption in 1st Bulk to minimize short shipments and write-offs due to consumption.
- Attend and resolve relevant concerns arising during production start or on-going production of a style, working with relevant stakeholders and problem solving at the factory floor as required with support from the supervisor as an when needed.
- Carrying out method standardization, standard RM utilization etc. across divisions to ensure agreed standards are maintained for each style and each customer
Qualifications, Experience, Skill and Competencies:
- Minimum Diploma / Degree level holder (Academic Qualifications)
- Minimum 2 years of CAD Room & Cutting experience within the Garment Industry
- Additional GSD, sewing operation knowledge will be a value-added opportunity. Analytical skills required.
Closing Date: 2023/11/18