Executive – Autonomation Engineer – Operations
A dedicated vertical of MAS Holdings, MAS Kreeda produces revolutionary high-performance sportswear for Nike- one of the leading sports brands in the world.
Empower transformation by becoming a driving force of change at MAS. We are on the lookout for a dedicated individual to ensure the smooth functioning and maintenance of Autonomation projects within the plant whilst, providing necessary guidance in order to provide an uninterrupted service thereby, facilitating factory operations,
- Oversee the Autonomation Projects carried out through Autonomation Centre in order to ensure the objectives and timelines are met.
- Coordinate with the Internal Mechanical/ Electrical teams, engage in carrying out prototype developments and commercialization of the automation projects whilst, liaising with contacts from external workshops and resource persons wherever necessary.
- Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of Machines and equipment of the Autonomation Centre, Spare parts and Material Purchasing etc. in order to maintain the required standards for same.
- Liaise with external integrators and consultants on developing work packages or turnkey projects in order to achieve project objectives.
- Monitor the weekly project plan and update the same in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure the Project deliverables meet the Health & Safety standards, Quality standards and complies with the necessary policies of MAS Active whilst, making sure that the Intellectual Property Rights of MAS Active are assured at all times.
- Ensure that the safe machine development and purchasing process is adhered to and all the machines have their health & safety risks minimized to an acceptable level as per Safe Machine criteria of MAS KREEDA. Further, ensure adequate safety measures in existing machinery, equipment, utilities, tools and infrastructure setting including adherence to standards in: Maintenance and machinery safety, electrical safety, Fire and explosion safety, Pressure vessel safety, Occupational exposure, Hazardous energy control (LOTO), Fall protection, Chemical management, Powered motor vehicles, Ergonomics.
Closing Date: 2023/11/21