- Achieving given district sales targets via distributor operation continuously working & driving the distributor staff to achieve the assigned targets
- Providing inputs for process improvements and techniques to minimize ground and operational inefficiencies.
- Highlight difficulties, potential issues and bottle necks to IS of the division to ensure smooth operations on a continued basis prior to disruption and impact in targets
- Monitor and carry out checks to ensure distributor staff is abiding by set guidelines, processors and SLA’s in place to ensure no loop holes and gaps are in the operation.
- Maintain a current database of retailors at all times to ensure good relationships and business dealing are smooth
- Ensure Distributor maintains required stock levels at all times to ensure business continuity on all products
- Monitor and carry out checks to ensure distributor staff is abiding by set guidelines, processors and SLA’s in place to ensure no loop holes and gaps are in the operation
- Understand and distribute required Point of sale material (POSM) to respective retailer on a timely basis to ensure branding is fresh and continues in the District
- Responsible to communicate on a timely basis to distributor staff with respect to new product, product upgrades, pricing, features etc
- Possess a Diploma in Marketing / Sales
- Good command in both Sinhala and English – Spoken & Written
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in sales would be an added advantage
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/07/2022