Senior Manager – Digital Service Customer Experience Strategy and Governance
- Forecast progressive targets via Periodical Readiness Reviews, Appraisals and actionable insights for making functional analytical capability improvements to drive business objectives.
- Provide business insight in understanding the problem, structure and hypothesis to establish the outcome.
- Conduct awareness program & readiness reviews, appraisals, training, coaching, and guidance to cross functional teams.
- Enforce customer centric metrics with baseline studies; correlating quantitative, qualitative and benchmark KPIs for defining the applicability of driving customer experience.
- Establishment of policies and objectives on complaint management to ensure customer experience
- Plan, design, implement and take actions to continually improve complaint management and request monitoring processes and systems
- Ensure that all set KPI on complaint management are achieved and take corrective action where necessary to achieve these goals
- Implement best practices in resolution handling and initiate improvement projects to improve productivity of complaint management Teams, processes and quality of service provided
- Represent all complaint management and Customer Experience related forums on behalf of Customer Experience.
- Review and suggest recommendations to the empowerment guidelines and process to facilitate fast resolution at channel level or CRC level
- Identify process / policy level levers impacting overall operational efficacy across Digital & Traditional channels and recommend quick wins and tactical improvements to respective channel and BU owners
- Present a concise monthly report on findings / action points and status of actions taken by respective channel & BU owners to ensure implementation of recommendations
- Identify and coordinate with business units and channel ops in creating performance dashboards to facilitate data driven business insights
- Prepare roadmaps, investment papers and research on emerging technologies that would support business channels in CE
- Communicates and works with business subject matter experts for continuous improvement of methodologies
- Establish Customer Experience improvement parameters and publish Customer Experience Index across all BU teams at DS
- Design, manage, review and improve all Digital Services product processes for Front Line (FL), Back Office to improve Customer Experience (CE) & ensure to cover end to end activity & fulfil customer requirement.
- Asses process change feasibilities in terms of system, legal and customer experience perspective and manage stakeholders.
- Mapping and sharing of customer journeys along with areas of opportunity for improvement by challenging the existing customer journey.
- Establish partnerships between key stakeholders and across the business and develop cross functional processes to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Evaluate and implement new Customer Experience tools and automation such as BOT’s to improve Customer Experience and minimize service gaps and improve journeys
- Degree in Business Management / Marketing or equal professional qualification, holding MBA would be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge in Customer Experience in analytics and measurement / survey methodologies, digitization and tools
- Minimum of 12 years experience in related area
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/15/2022