Lanka Marine Services (Pvt) Ltd (LMS) is the leading bunker supplier in Sri Lanka with expertise in the bunker industry for over two decades. It operates in all the major Sea Ports in Sri Lanka and has a strong network with many International suppliers/brokers. It is also the Principal stockist and delivery agent of Marine lubricants in Sri Lanka for International Oil majors.
- Working with international traders / brokers while assisting the department head to bid for bunker inquires.
- Review documentation of Sales & Marketing and Operations Dept. and ensure full compliance with the company’s standard terms and conditions
- Working with international traders / brokers to assess the risk associated with specific transactions
- Bringing in new business leads and achieving set sales targets.
- Preparing and maintain of weekly/monthly sales reports and performance reports which needs to be sent to the management
- Late payments are followed up; costs of claims and counterparty financial strength is regularly and carefully considered in conjunction with the risk department.
- Research and Study the bunker markets (Sri Lankan as well as key international markets) to accurately forecast market behavior for Annual plans/Reforecasts
- Ensuring documents pertaining to order confirmations are in accordance with the company sales policy
- Passionate about pursuing a career in the field of international business with good report writing skills
- A Degree from a reputed University (Admin) or CIMA with part qualifications of CIM
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferred
- The ability to work in a pressurized environment achieving monthly PBT targets.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
Lanka Marine Services (Pvt) Ltd | Closing Date: Apply Now