The Associate will be responsible for executing administration and product management related work for various members of the Fixed Income Primary Markets Team including data driven requests, maintaining up to date procedural records, the timely upload of client issuance documents as well as support with management of databases, invoices and other regular product management processes. The role requires an experienced, calm professional with good interpersonal skills and an operational background.
- Provision of general and ongoing product and operational support to the fixed income Primary Markets team as required;
- Support the fixed income Primary Markets Team with the management of document uploads, invoices and daily scheduled tasks;
- Dealing with incoming communication to the fixed income team inbox and acting as first point of contact (triaging to various team members as necessary);
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships both internally and externally;
- Devising and maintaining systems, including procedures management and fixed income issuance databases;
- Developing technical knowledge in relation to fixed income admissions i.e. relevant segment and sector codes;
- Work closely with teams like marketing and sales on maintenance key stakeholder / distribution lists;
- Work with the Issuer Services team to improve our digital product offering to fixed income clients;
- Ability to work as individual contributor in a high-pressure environment and take initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in operations
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Similar experience in an operational role
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Clear and well-articulated written and spoken English
- Polished & professional. Communication & organisational skills are key
- Flexibility to work on shifts and extended working hours when required
- Ability to build and maintain relationships up to all levels both internally and externally;
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Resilience, tenacity and tact;
- Able to liaise effectively; team player. Willing to learn and take direction;
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
London Stock Exchange Group | Closing Date: Apply Now