- Effectively manage and solve eSales related customer complaints and coordinating with relevant teams to and to follow-up for corrective actions
- Sync with respective stakeholders to apply appropriate solutions to mitigate identified issues in the journey
- Whilst working in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, provide suggestions.
- Responsible for organizing and effectively engaging in end-to-end e-sales related system/product development.
- Coordinate the user experience surveys and report the findings to the respective stakeholders for timely development initiatives
- Constantly review SOPs are followed by the operational teams and notify the issues to the relevant operational teams to ensure the service excellence targets are met.
- Monitor the online KYC rejections and act to enhance the resubmissions and approving rate
- On-time order fulfillment coordination, payment validation via IPG portals, order reconciliations, refunds, dashboard creation, and reports
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders within the company and beyond
- Min 2 years’ experience in Telco with at least 1-year experience in coordinating Tele and Digital channel activities and processes
- Diploma in Digital marketing / Business Management/ or CIM/SLIM part qualification
- Hands on experience in working with online shopper insights
- Data analytics and extensive use of excel and other office suites
- Strong digital & analytical mindset
- Ability to work in complex working environment
- Should possess good analytical skills and data gathering for dashboard creations
- Knowledge in system development and online sales process
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 04/08/2022