The scope of work would include to develop business and increase the market share by providing customized solutions for products related to Solar. The role should provide the technical support to Sales & Marketing teams to acquire new customer accounts as well as service existing accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply within 10 days of this advertisement by email to [email protected] indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 2022.07.14