Sales Executive – Airlines
- Achieving GSA & principal target with the team.
- Daily Sales visits to travel agencies as per the Sales Visits plan.
- Educate and update trade promptly on product.
- To introduce product offers at least to 05 new agents for the year.
- Updating the immediate supervisor with Market information & competitor activities.
- Maintain & update Agents and Cooperate Database. Send daily sales reports, provide information, organize events to the trade, propose activities to better sales & marketing.
- Updating and submitting sales reports.
- Experience in marketing and sales in Airline Industry is a MUST.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Go getter attitude and with a positive personality.
- Good PR and out going personality.
- Should poses a clean personal record.
- Computer literacy and analytical skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
If you are interested send your CV to [email protected] mentioning “ Sales Executive – Airlines” as the subject of the email. Or please click on “APPLY NOW” within 20 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Aviation | Closing Date: 05/31/2022