MARKETING OFFICER – PRODUCT MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Six subjects in the G.C.E. (O/L) examination in one sitting with four credit passes including Sinhala / Tamil, English Language & Mathematics and G.C.E. (A/L) examination with 03 passes in one sitting.
- A Diploma in Marketing from SLIM/CIM Part II or Advanced Diploma in Marketing from a University/Institute recognized by UGC-Sri Lanka or any other government authorities, equivalent to NVQ-6 or SLQF 4 or above.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Working with team members to identify and manage company/product risks that might prevent growth.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Maintaining client activities.
- Managing virtual and in-person meetings.
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts.
- Solving problems reported by clients.
- Understanding cost accounting and procurement systems.
- Related certification in above technical competencies is a plus.
Soft Skills and Other Competencies
- Excellent oral/written communication skills along with excellent presentation capabilities.
- Solid computer and data analysis skills required.
- Portfolio, Program or Project Management experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, challenges status quo.
- Innovator; skilled in research processes; self-assured, self-starter.
- Strong initiative is a very important asset to this position.
- Proven leadership, mentor, and teambuilding skills, with the ability to build and foster relationships.
- Male applicant.
- Upper age limit is 45 years as at application closing date.
- All the appointments will be on Contract Basis for two (02) years fixed term contract period.
- Salary negotiable.
- The successful candidates would be eligible for the staff medical insurance package.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by SLT HR.
Method of Application
Application should be sent via online through below link. Complete the online application on your own, submit with curriculum vitae including a recent photograph together with scan copies of birth, educational and other relevant certificates on or before 08th August 2022.
Applications without supporting documents will not be entertained and applications sent by post will not be accepted.