Hayleys Group is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
Alumex PLC, a subsidiary of Hayleys PLC, is a fully integrated manufacturer of Aluminum profiles in Sri Lanka since 1988, situated at Lindel Industrial Estate, at Sapugaskanda, Makola. Alumex develops and manufactures Aluminum extrusions for an extensive range of applications. Alumex enjoys clear market leadership based on its superior range of products unmatched by the competition. It is a licensed manufacturer of Aluminum Profiles for Global brands and is ISO 9001: 2015 and SLSI certified. Alumex is a fast-growing business corporate in the construction industry in Sri Lanka and is planning to expand its operations in the South Asian Region whilst increasing its export market presence. Applications are called from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy in our Showroom at Colombo Area.
Marketing Executive – Showroom (Colombo)
Job Summary: Responsible for promoting all products displayed at the showroom and implementing the marketing strategy to achieve business targets through current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
The main job functions of this position will include,
- Regularly review product features and sales processes and provide guidance to customers visiting the showroom, acquire new customers and maximize customer long-term relationships.
- Identify prospective dealers, contractors, architects, government authorities, and referral sources and develop/maintain relationships to ensure the attainment of company business goals.
- Implement short- and long-term plans, marketing promotions, and activities designed by the marketing department, monitor progress, assure adherence, and evaluate performance.
- Liaise with Dealers, Architects, Contractors, Fabricators, Suppliers, Consultants, Engineers, Government Authorities, VTA, NAITA to set up national training programs, seminars, on-site presentations.
- Investigates and resolves customers’ problems.
- Provide sales & marketing reports and analysis to the management by preparing MIS reports.
We seek a dedicated, result-oriented young individual with the highest level of leadership, commitment, communication skills, and sound personal attributes for the aforementioned position.
Candidate should possess:
- Degree or Full or Part qualification in CIM (UK) or SLIM will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 01-02 Years’ experience in a similar capacity with exposure to field sales in Construction & Hardware Industry or Aluminium industry.
- Sound Communication and Interpersonal skills
The remuneration package for the above position is very competitive and the rewards are performance-driven. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now or please apply within 7 days of this publication by email to [email protected] or by post to Group Manager – HR and Admin, Alumex PLC, Pattiwila Road, Sapugaskanda, Makola indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email or on the top left corner of the envelope. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit-based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alumex PLC | Closing Date: 03/31/2022