Walkers Tours is a premiere Destination Management Company owned by Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerate John Keells Holdings PLC with five decades of experience in the FIT, GIT and MICE segments along with a large portfolio of Tour Operators spread globally.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Executive – Procurement. The selected candidate will report to the Assistant Manager – Procurement and will be based at the Corporate Office.
The Executive – Procurement will be responsible for
- Ensuring timely collection of seasonal contracts for hotel and restaurant suppliers
- Ensuring accuracy of seasonal contracts transferred to the database to fulfill BU and Market requirements
- Introduction of new vendors and suppliers to the procurement database on an annual basis
- Ensuring all database queries related to hotel contracts are clarified and cleared within agreed timelines
- Data analysis to arrive at the best rates to offer markets and agents
- Continuous negotiations and contracting with hotels to obtain best rates
- Zero non-compliance issues in dealing with suppliers
- Perform vendor registration and vendor management based on the market requirements
- Maintenance of vendor master lists of hotels & ancillary suppliers.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Possess a minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar capacity together with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business Management or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Analytical skills and ability to navigate Microsoft Excel and other business intelligent analytical tools
Click on Apply Now to join our team via Walkers Tours Careers Site
Walkers Tours Limited
Walkers Tours Limited | Closing Date: Apply Now