Executive – SAP MM Consultant (MIT – 001)
- Communicate effectively with client to identify business needs, issues and requirements, and evaluate business solutions as required.
- Involving in full cycle of SAP implementation as a consultant and conducting SAP MM process configurations.
- Create functional specifications and support functional testing for internal developments.
- Ensure availability of up to date Technical and Functional documentations for all SAP configurations and changes and all customized developments.
- Identify training needs of the SBUs and ensure proper training provided to maximum utilization of SAP in the group.
- Provides feedback to supervisor on Technical development processes.
- Ensure SAP is utilised productively within the group and suggest value additions in areas to improve.
- Process a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years experience – SAP Material management module, a minimum of 2 full cycle of SAP implementation
- Experience in SD (Sales and Distribution) module will be an added advantage
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Ability to self-learn and grasp knowledge quickly
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now” within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys Advantis Ltd | Closing Date: 03/28/2022