HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
ADVANTIS FREE ZONE
Advantis Free Zone is one of the latest addition to Hayleys Advantis Group and we are gearing up to take Logistics solutions beyond boarders to regional and global distribution center operations, while complimenting government’s vision to make Sri Lanka a maritime, Aviation and commercial Hub. Free Zone facilitates regional and global hub operation, distribution centers in international trade with absolute convenience, State-of-the art technology and innovative value additions for regional and local clients.
EXECUTIVE – SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Responsible for expanding client, commodity, product bases in Sri Lanka and overseas markets
- Identifying market/ customer requirements and developing tailor-made solutions.
- Carry out due diligence prior to onboarding new clients
- Responsible for client retention as well as increasing share of wallet with close coordination with CM team.
- Ensure that Debtor recoveries are in line with agreed contract terms management.
- Be fully through in free zone activities, possibilities as well as other activities related to managing supply chains of clients.
- Coordinate closely other departments, in smooth implementation of clients and during hyper-care periods.
- Assist finance/accounting team in accurate invoicing, P&L preparation inputs, and verification data timely.
- Minimum 2 passes at the G.C.E A/L examination.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification related to marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Sinhala. Other languages may also as advantage.
- Good people skills while being a team player.
- Experience required minimum 2 years’ previous experience in a service based organization on sales business development and solution selling.
- Knowledge on Logistics industry, Shipping freight forwarding will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate and act proactively and timely
- Time Management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now” within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hayleys Group | Closing Date: 04/08/2022