- Work and communicate with customers, suppliers and other service providers independently
- Provide end to end solutions, from product development to final shipment to the customer
- Match customer requirements with company capabilities and negotiate with both external and internal customers to satisfy external customers within the company’s capabilities
- Monitor payments receivable from customers and ensure timely receipt to ensure reduction of interest cost on company loans as well as facilitation of a smooth cash flow
- Address customer complaints and respond to customers within the specified timeframe – liaise with relevant parties and provide a response and solution to the customer
- Managing customer visits if and when needed including arranging meetings/accommodation, preparation of pre-visit notes, meeting customers, logging post-visit notes and taking follow up action to completion as part of the customer relationship building exercise
- A bachelors’ degree in Marketing/ Science / Business Management
- A part or full qualification in CIM/ SLIM will be a definite advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in International marketing/Merchandising
- Excellent command in English is a must and the ability to speak other languages is an added advantage
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong results orientation
- Prior experience in Merchandising/Apparel sector would be an advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click apply now.The closing date for applications will be 25th March 2022.
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance-driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dipped Products PLC | Closing Date: 03/25/2022