Customer Service Executive – Policy Conservation Unit
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
The person will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of the Policy Conservation Unit Operation and accomplish all assigned duties and responsibilities to achieve respective targets of the department while maintaining the set Service Standards of the Organization / Division.
Addition to the same, administrative responsibilities of the unit operation will be assigned to this role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 03 year Experience in Customer Retension / Policy Conservation Unit operation
- Part Qualification in SLIM / CIM / IASL or Diploma in Marketing from a recognized university / institute
- Knowledge in Customer retension practices, knowledge on competitors products and practices, trends & developments in the life insurance market in Sri Lanka
- Fair understanding on regulatory framework of Insurance industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
- An excellent command of the English & Sinhala language. Fluency in Tamil language will be an added advantage
- Possess good telephone ethics and customer service experience
- Ability to work with ERP systems
- Ability to work under minimum supervision, multi-task and work under pressure
- Support Unit target achievement (monthly renewal target, GWP/RP Collection Target, Standing Order Conversion Targets, Clicklife App Download Targets, Policy Persistency Ratio)
- Engage in productivity and quality improvements which includes:
- Mystery Customer Survey & Agency Satisfaction Survey
- Monthly Report on Dept. Achievements & related MI
- New Innovations and Best Practices
- Develop Resource Centre (Conservation Unit)
- Timely Update of all Customer complaints to CFS
- Sales Staff Satisfaction Over Contact Centre
- Ticket Monitoring and Closure
- Audit Observations
- Assist in the Great Place To Work Survey
- Structured Training for Call Centre (Inbound / AOD) – Development of Training Calendar for Contact Centre including – Products / Riders and Policy Conditions, Operational Processes, Life Operations Technical Training for Senior CC Staff, System Training, Telephone Etiquette
- Submit daily performance Reports
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 30th July 2022.
Union Assurance PLC
Closing Date: 2022.07.30