Account Manager – Emerging Enterprise – Southern
- Responsible to drive the sales operation and execution for Small Medium Enterprise within the given territorial/provincial demarcation and achieve stipulated individual sales targets (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly)
- Responsible for promoting sales by using all available quad products & solutions to both existing and new customers in order to drive new sales whilst ensuring customer retention / minimize churn and building customer loyalty.
- Adhere compliance when acquiring new customers by ensuring proper documentation is in line with the required standards.
- Responsible to carryout Bizcare adoption campaign to new and existing customers by providing necessary training and system knowledge.
- Follow up and timely execution of Customer Agreement Renewals.
- Collate information to identify customer requirements.
- Should possess a good track record of secondary education; having a Diploma in Sales / Management / Marketing from a recognized university or institute will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of work experience in sales filed.
- Should have self-confidence and ability to influence / convince people.
- Fluency in all three languages will be a distinct advantage.
- Possess sound analytical skills and should be an outgoing result oriented personality.
- Ideal for those who lives in southern province or willing to work at Sothern province .
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/11/2022