- Make sure to get monthly payroll variable inputs from other stakeholders & share accurate payroll input with payroll vendors for APAC countries payrolls as per the timelines & reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy of the statutory calculations & process the monthly statutory payments & Statutory filings in a timely manner.
- Handle payroll queries through Service Now system.
- Provide various payroll cost reports to management & handle audit queries.
- B card registration & preparation of resigned employees EPF and ETF claim forms and arrange EPF and ETF half yearly statement distribution to employees in a timely manner
- Maintain a high level of paying employees on time and accurately
- Work Closely with ADP’s In Country Providers to manage the monthly payroll process using their Streamline Payroll Management Tool for all data sharing, payroll tracking and communication
- Reporting form the HRIS (Workday) to establish and process Employment lifecycle changes such as new joiners, leavers, transfers, salary changes, cost centre changes.
- Reporting from the HRIS (Workday) Personal data changes such as address changes, bank details change etc.
- Processing of Salary and Tax Declaration, Tax Dependant Declaration, Health Insurance Dependants Declaration and Tax Exemptions.
- Working with the Global mobility team to process shadow payroll calculations for our International travellers. Liaising with our Reward and Benefits Team to process Group Medical Deductions and Pension contributions.
- Working with the Reward and Benefits Team to manage Company benefits schemes
- Prepare payments for Income Tax, Social security and Pension providers, liaising with internal Finance teams to ensure timely payments to authorities.
- Month End Reporting for Finance and supporting with Employee queries
- Managing Employee queries, updating our knowledge database ensuring best Employee experience
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
London Stock Exchange Group | Closing Date: Apply Now